I am specialized in the cyber security of Operational Technology (OT), Industrial Control and/or SCADA Systems.
I will work closely with you on:
- Analyzing the cyber risk for your OT environment
- Assessing the current cyber security of your OT environment
- Helping you design and implement an OT cyber security policy - Designing and implementing security and resilience measures, such as your network separation, network segmentation, asset management and network visibility, secure MES, Historian, OPC data transfer, secure remote access, secure safety systems, system hardening, endpoint antivirus, vulnerability management etc.
- Designing and implementing security-management
- Helping you with standards such as as IEC 62443, ISA95, IEC 61508, ISO 27000 Series, ISO 21827, ES-C2M2, NRC Guide 5.71 etc. - Training and coaching your personnel
I achieve results by a combination of repeatable methods and applying my specialist experience to optimize solutions for your specific environment and circumstances.
My clients are companies that run, design, implement, audit, sell or insure Industrial Control Systems (ICS), Distributed Control Systems, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), PLC/PAC based systems. Clients come from all industrial sectors such as, but not limited to, power generation, oil & gas industry, chemicals production, pharmaceutical industry, (waste)water treatment, flood protection, food production, industrial goods production, logistics etc.
All my clients are characterized as being heavily dependent on Operational Technology and have stringent safety and reliability requirements.
I am looking forward to improve your cyber security with reliable, practical and cost effective measures, working with you and your CEO, CIO, CSO, plant manager, risk manager, maintenance manager, safety manager, process network engineer, network engineer, process engineer, field engineer, auditor and compliance officer.